Thursday 1 March 2012

To a better life

Good morning ladies and gents,

Am a mother of two beautiful angels. Left my corporate job to pursue a happier life. As a working mom, I never had the time to exercise or properly nourish my body. My health was in an terrible state, my body metabolic age was NINE years older than my actual age, my bad cholesterol levels were high, and my body fat% was much higher than what it should be. I was looking for a way to get healthier for my family's sake. After much research, I decided to commit to one of Unicity's signature product - all natural, safe and patented, Bios Life Slim. Yes, I said 'commit to', instead of 'try' because whatever you decide to use to help you get to your ideal state, you have to commit for a certain period of time and use the product diligently as advised. Do not get frustrated if you don't see immediate results. You and I are smart enough to know that any rapid or drastic change to the body is unhealthy. Patience and perseverance pays. A LOT!.

I think it's absolutely fine to be chubby, as long as you are healthy. I am not saying SLIM is THE WAY to be. I am saying HEALTHY is the way to be. Bios Life Slim not only helped me to lose fat, but also lower my cholesterol level and body metabolic age. Amazed by the results I had with Bios Life Slim after 2.5 months (I lost 11 inches from all around the body, and 6kgs, right into my ideal weight), I decided to try other products by Unicity. Now am an avid fan, and am in love with Unicity's mission to MAKE LIFE BETTER. I have decided to share the goodness with the world. :)

Look out for more postings!

xoxo, Gossip Girl..hehehe...






No comments:

Post a Comment